To Our Valued Patients:
At Signature Dental, we put our patients’ health and safety first. We are currently open for emergency procedures. Please call our office if you have a dental emergency. As of now (April 20), per the state dental board, we plan on opening May 8th.
As the COVID-19 pandemic dominates the news, we want to let you know the steps we are taking to protect our patients and staff and prevent the spread of infectious disease.
We are following the recommendations of the American Dental Association and the Centers for Disease Control, which include:
- Screening patients for recent travel and symptoms of COVID-19 before they arrive in our office.
- Adding a temperature check to our regular pre-procedure patient assessment. Any patient with a temperate of 99.5° or above will not receive treatment at this time.
- Having patients rinse with a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution prior to a procedure. (This reduces the viral load since COVID-19 is vulnerable to oxidation.)
- Requiring any practice employees with influenza-like symptoms to stay at home for the safety of our patients and staff.
- Wearing appropriate protective gear during all dental procedures.
- Continuing with our usual rigorous disinfection and sterilization protocols.
- Adding additional cleanings of public areas, including our waiting room and restrooms.
- Waiving late cancellation fees for our patients.
We urge our patients, particularly those who are in high-risk groups for COVID-19, to postpone elective procedures whenever possible. This will allow us to provide emergency dental procedures for those who need them while minimizing the risk of spreading the virus.
We ask that you cancel your appointment if you have any influenza-like symptoms, including coughing or fever. We also ask that you do not bring family members to your appointment unless it is necessary. Your cooperation will help us keep Signature Dental safe for everybody.
On a personal note, we want to thank you for choosing Signature Dental and assure you that we are here to answer your questions and provide the dental care you need. Thank you for your trust and cooperation in this difficult time.
Sincerely, Dr. Yeap and Team