Choosing the right dentist for your family is important. And while we hope we can be your family dentist, we know that you need to pick a practice that is right for you and your family.
Lots of factors go into picking the right dentist, including location, hours of operation, services offered, and dental health benefits. You’ll also want to consider reviews and recommendations, as first-hand experiences can provide a lot of insight on the best dentists in the area.
Below is a list of the top-rated dentists in Richardson, TX. We’ve also included their contact info so you can learn more about them and make an appointment if you feel they are the best fit for you and your family.
1. Synergy Dental PLLC
Synergy Dental PLLC is a family and cosmetic dentistry provider who specializes in digital imaging, smile makeovers, whitening, and tooth-colored fillings. The team lead by Komson Sudhi, DDS will make sure that you receive the same exceptional dental care Richardson residents depend on.
Dr. Sudhi believes that the key to having a lifetime of healthy teeth depends on effective preventative care. Using innovative technology, and traditional values, his patient’s well-being is Dr. Sudhi’s primary concern.
Why You Should Visit Synergy Dental:
- Sudhi has practiced dentistry for more than 15 years.
- Multi-lingual staff members speak English, Spanish, and Thai.
- Cosmetic dentistry services offered include smile makeovers, whitening, porcelain veneers, and tooth-colored fillings
- Sudhi and his staff offer hygiene and preventative care that includes x-ray imagery, cavity detection, cleanings, and effective care for gum issues.
2. Signature Dental – May Yeap, DDS
Those looking for a reliable dentist in Richardson can turn to Signature Dental for all their oral health care needs. Dr. May Yeap, DDS and her staff members can take on any task from cleanings to sedation dentistry and everything in between. They offer two locations in Richardson and Frisco, TX to service you, and provide quality dental care for the entire family.
What sets Signature Dental apart from all the others is that Dr. Yeap DDS and her staff dedicate their time to provide superior oral health for their patients. They understand that each patient wants their teeth to stay beautiful. And at Signature Dental, there are several services that can help everyone have a beautiful set of teeth once more.
Why You Should Visit Signature Dental
There are many reasons why we feel that you would enjoy a trip to Signature Dental. A few are because:
- Most major insurance plans are accepted.
- Child-friendly environment.
- They respect your time and will be ready for your appointment when you are.
- They offer everything from regular checkups to snore guards, nightguards, breath treatment, and dental sealants.
3. Richardson Family Dentistry
At Richardson Family Dentistry, patients receive convenient, family-friendly dental services and personalized customer service. The office serves residents of Richardson and the surrounding areas such as Plano, Garland, and North Dallas.
Dr. Nish Kapadia DDS is a native of Richardson and obtained his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin. He and his staff members believe that every smile is unique, and therefore each service should be unique as well.
Why You Should Visit Richardson Family Dentistry
Featured services offered at Richardson Family Dentistry include
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental exams
- Dental cleanings
- Periodontal therapy
- Composite fillings
4. Comfort Dental
If you are looking for an affordable dentist that still offers quality care, you have come to the right place. Comfort Dental offers specials such as $19 exams and x-rays for new patients. The office is open Monday through Friday until 7:30 pm and on Saturdays until 1:30pm.
Comfort Dental has three dentists on staff to serve you, Dr. Mark McCormick, Dr. Kerry Shakespear, and Dr. Gabriel Dickes. They accept cash, credit card, and most insurance plans. They also accept Medicaid.
Why You Should Visit Comfort Dental
Comfort Dental is one of the most affordable dentists in the area, but that doesn’t mean that they lack top-quality care. Some of the services they offer include:
- General dentistry
- Wisdom tooth extraction/oral surgery
- Zirconium crowns
5. Fluellen Family Dentistry
Fluellen Family Dentistry has been around since 1994, so you can count on their years of experience to provide you and your family with quality dental care. They are a full-service, state-of-the-art dental practice designed to meet the ongoing dental heath needs of you and your family.
If you are currently searching for a new dentist in Richardson, Fluellen Family Dentistry is an excellent place to go. They offer Community Dental Plans for patients without dental insurance. The office provides cosmetic, sedation, and general dentistry services.
Why You Should Visit Fluellen Family Dentistry
- They are among the best cosmetic dentist Richardson has available.
- They are close by Richardson, Carrollton, Dallas, Garland, and residents near the DFW metroplex.
- Fluellen Family Dentistry is the place to go for exceptional dental care with a competitive price.
- They have a commitment to providing lifelong dental health for you and your family.
6. Richardson Dentistry
Richardson Dentistry offers exceptional services for the entire family. They work hard to earn the trust of their patients from the moment they walk in the door. They understand that it can sometimes be scary going to see the dentist, no matter what your age may be. However, the doctors and staff members at this location will do what they can to ensure they address your concerns and you are comfortable during your visit.
There are four dentists at this location to serve you, all of whom have the knowledge and expertise needed to offer you the latest in modern dentistry techniques. If you’ve searched everywhere for a quality dentist in Richardson, look no further than the office of Dr Brent Fleming, DDS, Dr. James S. Guirguis, DDS, and Dr. Michael Guirguis, DDS, and Dr. Stephen Walker DDS, MS.
Why You Should Visit Richardson Dentistry
- Patients of Richardson Dentistry have the option to call or book their appointment online.
- The facility offers a wide range of dental care services to choose from.
- Receive cosmetic dentistry services such as All-on-4 permanent dentures, implants, and crowns.
- Richardson Dentistry also offers Invisalign, sleep apnea treatment, and sedation dentistry.
7. Preston Family Dentistry
Dr. Iranmehr DDS and her team at Preston Family Dentistry have created a warm and inviting environment at their practice. They do whatever it takes to exceed their patient’s dental needs and pay personal attention to your concerns to ensure you are happy and healthy. If you are searching for gentle, personalized care for your entire family’s dental needs, count on the experts at Preston Family Dentistry.
Dr. Iranmehr specializes in a wide range of dental care including Invisalign services that straighten your teeth to create a better smile. Their practice devotes their time to ambitious standards of excellence in the dental industry and provide their customers with education, prevention, and care to create a positive experience for each patient.
Why You Should Visit Preston Family Dentistry
- Preston Family Dentistry offers cosmetic, general, family, and restorative dentistry services.
- Patients have the option to request an appointment online or by phone.
- The practice offers valuable patient resources on their website, including a blog, financial options, and patient forms to print out.
8. Bobby Jivnani DDS PA – D & K Texas Family Dentistry
Dr. Bobby Jivnani DDS at D&K Texas Family Dentistry is a Richardson native who attended Baylor College of Dentistry and graduated with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. He’s an active member of the American Dental Association and offers dental care for both adults and children, as young as 6 months.
At D&K Texas Family Dentistry, it is their philosophy to offer the best dental care using conservative procedures that will restore each patient’s smile and their confidence.
Why You Should Visit D&K Texas Family Dentistry
- Bobby Jivnani, DDS offers painless dental care.
- The team discusses all goals or any concerns the patient may have before their treatment.
- D&K Texas Family Dentistry has a commitment to providing each patient with the best care.
- They make ethical treatment recommendations that are the right approach for your dental needs.
9. Jeffrey S. Lide DDS
Dr. Jeffrey S. Lide, DDS offers personalized dental care your family can count on. Dr. Lide and his team strive to provide their patients with a beautiful smile that will last them a lifetime. They use some of the latest techniques in the industry such as Invisalign, sedation dentistry, dental and denture implants. They also offer the benefit of financial flexibility to fit your payment needs.
Dr. Lide has provided his services to the people of Richardson for more than 20 years. He has helped patients of all ages achieve a beautiful and healthy smile through preventative care, education, and excellent treatment.
Why You Should Visit Dr. Jeffrey S. Lide, DDS
- Linde DDS offers a wide range of family dental services.
- He provides family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry.
- No Insurance? No Problem. Flexible payment plans are available.
- Patients have the option to call or request an appointment online at their own convenience.
10. Brilliant Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Brilliant Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is a warm and friendly location. Dr. Kim and Dr. Teng DDS provide exceptional work for all their patients.
The dentists at this location commit themselves to providing compassionate and patient-centered services using a delicate touch and excellent clinical skills. Both dentists enjoy working with kids which makes this one of the best dental practices in Richardson.
Why You Should Visit Brilliant Dental Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
- The dental team at this location promises to treat your family the same as their own.
- Kim received a certification to perform Invisalign services and certified in Oral Sedation.
- Teng is a Dallas Asian Dental Association Member and is Level II certified with Oral Sedation.
- They offer a wide range of services such as oral surgery & extractions, implants, veneer/whitening, and one-day dentures.
- A kid-friendly operating room and Nitrous Oxide available for treatments.
What to Look for in a Dentist
If you are interested in locating the best dentist in Richardson, TX, there are a few things that you can do to help yourself narrow down the choices and find the right dental care provider for you and your family.
1. Choose a Dentist with a Great Reputation
If you are ready to switch dentists and live in the Richardson area, it never hurts to ask your neighbors, co-workers, and friends who they would recommend. Whether you are looking for a cosmetic dentist for yourself or a family dentist who specializes in child dentistry, you are sure to get a few good suggestions around town or if you check out the reviews online.
2. Check with Your State Dental Board
If you are new to Richardson, TX and need to find a good dentist fast, you can always check with your State Dental Board. Dentists are accountable by the state board, which tracks the history of claims against each practice. They can help you find a dentist that hasn’t had any complications since they’ve been in business
3. Interview Your Dentist
If there are several dental practices that you have in mind, you should take the time to interview your top choices to find the best dentist in Richardson, TX. Simply write down a few important questions and make a quick phone call. It doesn’t take long and it will keep you from needing to search all around town for that one dental practice.
Always make sure that when choosing a dentist in Richardson, TX, that you find one who will meet your own personal needs. If you require implants, are interested in cosmetic surgery procedures, or simply want a regular dentist to go to for checkups, it is best to find a practice that can take care of all your dental needs at one location.